Redmi 3 Pro Out Off The Box With Beta Miui ?

Huib Hunmme

Members
Oct 5, 2016
Hi, just activated this account to find out soms things about the phone. My mother got it :)

Two weeks ago i ordered the same phone for my dad, works fine and i was able to select The Netherlands location and the Dutch language. This one :

M730-32 Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Silver , ROM : 32GB

My mother liked it as well so i ordered another one :

M732-76 Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro 3GB RAM 32GB ROM with Fingerprint Gold ROM : 32GB

When i started the install i had to choose English-UK, and after that i got al list with almost every country in the world accept for THE NETHERLANDS? When i checked the phone info, everything is the same, even the buildnumber LMY47V accept for one small thing.......

I forgot to take a screenshot, but the M730-32 has MIUI v7.something and the M732-76 has
MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 6.8.11??

Is this for real ? a beta ?

I'm used to flashing and stuff, owned a Samsung S5, OPO and now an Elephone 9000. But i was wondering, a beta on a phone from factory ?

Huib

i think the phone vendor installed the rom so you could have miui8. i suggest flashing a global stable official rom (the latest is V8.0.2.0.LAIMIDG (MIUI8) - you can download it from miui official website and it should have dutch language. you can find many tutorials how to flash via miflash(fastboot method) on this forum. good luck

Installed the V8.0.2.0.LAIMIDG (MIUI8) but still no dutch :)

Does anyone know of a place where all the old roms are still downloadable. I have another one and it runs Miui v7.3.1.0 and contains dutch....

Installed the V8.0.2.0.LAIMIDG (MIUI8) but still no dutch :)

Does anyone know of a place where all the old roms are still downloadable. I have another one and it runs Miui v7.3.1.0 and contains dutch....
try this official global rom then

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 261
i guess the chinese don't like the dutch so much :)) anyway i think you should try EU rom. but first see if it has dutch language,ask someone on the forum(i have cyanogen right now) . be aware that you must have your bootloader unlocked and twrp installed in order to flash eu rom. good luck