Redmi 3 Pro Screen Crash

raffaelegid

Members
Jan 25, 2017
Hi there everyone! I have a big problem with my Redmi 3 Pro. Basically, it's been a few months that, when i put my phone to charge, after 10 minutes or so the screen crashes and becomes all black. Locking and unlocking the phone I can get back to what seems the normal wallpaper but I can't open any apps. The only thing I can do is to reboot the phone. After a while, it started doing the same thing whenever I opened an app and when I'm in settings. Now it's become totally unbearable because it keeps crashing for no reason. Basically I have to reboot it every 10 minutes. Has this happened to anyone before? Do you know how to fix the problem? The version is 7.3.1.0.0

Thanks everyone for your help in advance.

Ok. Now it's completely broken I guess. I can't do anything, as soon as I turn on the phone, it crashes. Is there a way to do a backup and then install the official rom with it being turned off?

Sorry for all the bother...but is it just me that I can't access any of the MIUI websites today? I could enter them yesterday but today I can't..is there a problem with their websites?