Redmi 3 Stable Rom Finding

Rashed_mamun

Members
Apr 29, 2016
Hi! Everybody,

I'm very much new in this forum. I'm using a Redmi 3 which is running on original xiaomi chinese ROM. I want to flash a stable global ROM in it with Googles services included. Is there any stable ROM for Redmi 3 in EU forum? If yes, plz help me with detailed procedure.

Thanks in advance. :)

You can find it in Xiaomi.eu's androidfilehost page:
root > stable > MIUIv7.2
you will find two stable roms:
xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_V7.2.4.0.LHPCNDB_v7-5.1.zip
xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_V7.2.7.0.LHPCNDB_v7-5.1.zip
I can't paste the link for that I'm a new user.

Hi, I just received the phone.

How do I install this Stable rom? Just copy the files to the phone and run the file?

The roms from xiaomi.eu use a different signature from the factory rom. I don't know whether this phone provide a non-China version. If you bought the China version, you must apply for unlocking your device first, or you can't flash these roms.

Thanks!

I understand that I request the unlock by receieving a sms. Is it possible that I make this request from my Redmi Note 2? Or do I need to insert the Sim in my new Redmi 3, request unlock and wait a couple of days before able to update my rom?

It doesn't matter what phone you use, I even received it on a Windows phone.

Oh, Ok. So when the bootloader is unlocked I do as I did on previous phones?

1) Download stable rom
2) Rename to update.zip and transfer to \\phone
3) Settings -> Update -> Update from file

Finished?

You must flash the TWRP recovery for your device first, because it supports package with any signature or without signature, you can also turn off signature verifying, but the official recovery only allow roms with their own signature, so you can't update it from file directly. All these may be found in the forum or androidfilehost.

Thanks. So it's like this:

1) Request sms for unluck bootloader
2) Unlock bootloader in the Redmi 3
3) Install TWRP
4) Install rom via update.zip

? :) Please.

Ok! i've installed EU ROM version 7.2.7 stable & very much satisfied using it. First requested to Unlock my device, Then rooted my device & flashed TWRP 3.0.2, & finally flashed this ROM. These EU developer guys are just awesome! :)

Ok! i've installed EU ROM version 7.2.7 stable & very much satisfied using it. First requested to Unlock my device, Then rooted my device & flashed TWRP 3.0.2, & finally flashed this ROM. These EU developer guys are just awesome! :)

is there an easy way to root the 7.2.7 stable version?

I'm still waiting on approving the unlock request. I know how to install twrp & install the ROM, but the Stable ROM is not rooted. Is there a procedure for that?

Thanks!
So, have u received approval SMS? :D If so, then a lot of fun ROM is waiting for you to be flashed! Good luck! :)

If u want a rooted device, just flash the developer Rom. Practically, it is stable as a stock one (I used developer versions for years). If there's some bug, it will be fixed in a week (and normally you can find it also in stable version).

Tapatalkato dal mio Redmi3