Redmi 3s Global Stable Rom

So far is good and stable(i'm flashed from 6.7.14 chinese dev rom), it give me much better battery life,faster charging time,and most important things is google apps didn't give me a troubles unlike when I'm in chinese rom.
I'm not notice any bugs yet.
Sorry for bad english
e9a17b3faa0e5f2be389ad833edac1a5.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Did you use miflash for a clean ROM install, or did you use twrp?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ugh. not having a good time. tried TWRP for a clean install of global stable, and i get stuck at boot. the mi.com icon just stays there for 20 minutes.

downloaded the tgz version for miflash, and the same happens.

now im trying to download the official china stable, and the website is down. ugh, trying days.

dinking about further has me realize i cant even enter recovery by hitting power and up.

had to flash again. crisis averted. i dont think a clean install isnt going to affect me much since i never had a need for any root function anyway, and miui8 isnt all that nice anyway. lol.

Last edited:
Hello!

Which languages does this Official ROM have? Is it the same limited set of languages as all the other Global Official ?

ugh. not having a good time. tried TWRP for a clean install of global stable, and i get stuck at boot. the mi.com icon just stays there for 20 minutes.

downloaded the tgz version for miflash, and the same happens.

now im trying to download the official china stable, and the website is down. ugh, trying days.

dinking about further has me realize i cant even enter recovery by hitting power and up.

had to flash again. crisis averted. i dont think a clean install isnt going to affect me much since i never had a need for any root function anyway, and miui8 isnt all that nice anyway. lol.

So the global stable rom cant be flashed with twrp?? what version of twrp did you use??

Reactions: afis alias
I have some Google frameworks issue when trying to attach my location. Google now launcher has some trouble determining whether the phone is unlocked or not, and OK Google does not work on locked screen.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

In en.miui forums u have to diasable dm verity by booting to twrp before finally booting the system..

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk