Redmi 4pro Custom/shop Rom

martiis

Members
Dec 23, 2016
Hello have brought redmi for my mom, redmi came with china shop rom, i have deleted it and istaled china official and now cant find any rom with Lithuanian language (shop rom had it) maybe know where to get that rom? my mom dont know English. And how they instal it with locked phone?

They install patched bootloader and the phone is kind of unlocked.
Using fastboot oem unlock-go you can unlock it, root it, flash twrp etc, but you can't flash roms as they lock the bootloader again.

Anyway to get the Lithuanian language you need to officially unlock, find that shop rom again, reflash it.
Or start translating xiaomi.eu rom, I'm in the same boat with estonian language.

ok trying get unlock on my redmi and install twrp, but why need translate rom redmi 3 have official Lithuanian language cant just copy it?

Hello have brought redmi for my mom, redmi came with china shop rom, i have deleted it and istaled china official and now cant find any rom with Lithuanian language (shop rom had it) maybe know where to get that rom? my mom dont know English. And how they instal it with locked phone?
Hello, how did you delete the reseller ROM and install Official ROM.
Thanks