New Redmi 4x (Santoni), WLAN problem since MIUI 10

cs301

Members
Feb 7, 2017
Hi,

since the release of MIUI 10 I have massive problems with WiFi, especially regarding the upload.

Short to the problem: No matter which application I use to upload a larger file, no matter where, it breaks the Wlan. The Wlan icon is still in the bar, but it is no longer available. (No route to host, the smartphone is no longer available) The network access is no longer possible. I noticed this first with Foldersync, because the larger downloads were not longer synced.

I then tried to reproduce the problem and it always occurs and even on a new additional Redmi 4x. Both times the system was completely deleted, any data !, the basic system installed, 8.8.3 and 8.8.9. Additional DS file transfer as well as MI drop. The transfer of a larger file breaks off with both devices, sometimes after a few MB, sometimes after almost complete transfer. Also between both devices. Test file was the current FW. Only after deactivating and restarting the WLAN it works again, for a moment. Restarts, resets, etc. nothing helps. Smaller files do not cause problems so far. From which amount of data the problem occurs I can not say, but so far it was always> 10 MB.

Finally, I have the stable MIUI 9 installed, and there everything works without problems.

Upload 1.2 GB with MI drop

Redmi 3 (MIUI 9 5.1.1) -> Redmi4x (MIUI 9) works
Redmi 3 (MIUI 9 5.1.1) -> Redmi4x (MIUI 10) works
Redmi4x (MIUI 9) -> Redmi4x (MIUI 10) works
Redmi4x (MIUI 10) -> Redmi 3 (MIUI 9) does not work
Redmi4x (MIUI 10) -> Redmi4x (MIUI 9) does not work
Redmi4x (MIUI 10) -> Redmi4x (MIUI 10) does not work (both devices tried in exchange)

Screenshot_2018-08-11-16-29-06-428_com.synology.DSfile.pngScreenshot_2018-08-11-16-30-37-769_com.xiaomi.midrop.png

it always breaks off the MIUI 10 transmitter. Same behavior when uploading to the NAS.

Does anyone have an idea or are there any logs with possible hints?

Kind regards
Carsten

Last edited: