New Problems uploading videos and reels on Instagram. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 MIUI 12.5.3

emilkourbanov

Members
Feb 26, 2024
Hello guys.

I got a problem with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 MIUI 12.5.3 on Instagram . When I try to share a video or a reel on stories or my feed, It doesn't get upload to It. It just keep charging and waiting for being upload but It never happens.

This is happening since June 2023 and I'm just using an Instagram version that I downloaded on internet from May (That It actually worked). But now this version is getting failed and It doesn't let me watch comments.

I tried to upgrade MIUI version from cellphone thinking that might be a compatibility issue, but It doesn't get upgraded (MIUI is stucked on 12.5.3)

And yes, I tried deleting cache and reinstalling app. It doesn't work at all. I contacted to Xiaomi tech support and the only solutions that they gave me were to delete cache and If It didn't work, to reset phone from scratch. (That I don't want to do It)

So, any ideas or troubleshooting steps to solve this? I've been looking for similar threads, posts or videos with the same problem and there's nothing that could help on this... kind of annoying.

Thank you very much

Attachments

• IMG_20240226_075421.jpg
    IMG_20240226_075421.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 26