Redmi 9 charger + adaptor

stellamoomin

Members
Aug 18, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm not great with technology so I was hoping someone here could help. I'm Australian, and I ordered a Redmi 9 from an Australian website, I received the phone toady and I'm very happy with it.
However I received a Hong Kong charger, it came with an adaptor for my Aussie port but it I'm concerned for the inevitable situation where I would need to replace the charger.

If I bought a charger in my country that did not require the adaptor would it be compatible with my phone?

Does anyone here know if the voltage might damage it using a non-Hong Kong charger?

Apparently The standard electrical voltage in Hong Kong is 220 volts, 50Hz and in Australia 230 volts, 50Hz.

Thanks for the help! :)

Hi everyone,
I'm not great with technology so I was hoping someone here could help. I'm Australian, and I ordered a Redmi 9 from an Australian website, I received the phone toady and I'm very happy with it.
However I received a Hong Kong charger, it came with an adaptor for my Aussie port but it I'm concerned for the inevitable situation where I would need to replace the charger.

If I bought a charger in my country that did not require the adaptor would it be compatible with my phone?

Does anyone here know if the voltage might damage it using a non-Hong Kong charger?

Apparently The standard electrical voltage in Hong Kong is 220 volts, 50Hz and in Australia 230 volts, 50Hz.

Thanks for the help! :)
No risk. They are all worldwide compliant.
They only change the plug form.

Reactions: stellamoomin