Redmi 9 - request to start developing Xiaomirequest to start developing Xiaomi.EU ROMs

marat2509

Members
Jan 30, 2021
Hello dear firmware developers Xiaomi.EU. I would like to ask you to start developing firmware for Redmi 9 (MT6768). Since the 4pda forum has already found ways to bypass the service account for firmware via the SP Flash Tool, the list of devices possible for circumvention includes Redmi 9, which has already been tested.

I can personally test the Xiaomi firmware.EU for Redmi 9

Bypass: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=998845&view=findpost&p=103826918 (my post, use Yandex(Google) Translate)

Thank you in advance!

Even if we were to support some Mediatek devices, bottom-tier Redmi's would not be one of them.
Seriously, don't buy dirt-cheap low-end devices with the expectation for someone to sweat over them.

Even if we were to support some Mediatek devices, bottom-tier Redmi's would not be one of them.
Seriously, don't buy dirt-cheap low-end devices with the expectation for someone to sweat over them.
I believe that this phone is worth the money, and worthy of the firmware Xiaomi.EU

I always had this cheap price range Xiaomi devices under 150 euros, and they always had Xiaomi. EU roms. Don't see why this one is different since kernel sources are released.

Because it's Mediatek. It's very different than Qualcomm when it comes to patching and checking, well, everything. We don't want to turn your device into brick, also - we don't have any Mediatek-based device to check our ROMs.

Kernel sources are useless for us, it doesn't change anything at all.

Reactions: Poney70 and JiaiJ