New Redmi 9T android 12 issue

ashishdahal

Members
Jun 11, 2022
This morning i updated my phone redmi 9t and after updating my phone this doesn't appear instead of this a black windows opens and after 10 to 15 second MIUI logo comes and phone opens. In short: This screen doesn't appears. Only a black screen appears.
Note: this screen is of another device.
My device doesn't show this screen only a black screen appears.
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-22 at 20.04.38.jpeg.jpg

It will boot just fine.

The XIAOMI screen with and unlocked lock and "Powered by android" was just not there. Wait 2 minutes and the MIUI booting animation will start its first run. And i'm in the middle of it now.

This morning i updated my phone redmi 9t and after updating my phone this doesn't appear instead of this a black windows opens and after 10 to 15 second MIUI logo comes and phone opens. In short: This screen doesn't appears. Only a black screen appears.View attachment 42644
Note: this screen is of another device
It will boot just fine.

The XIAOMI screen with and unlocked lock and "Powered by android" was just not there. Wait 2 minutes and the MIUI booting animation will start its first run. And i'm in the middle of it now.
I know that the miui boot animation starts but every time i reboot my device The XIAOMI screen with and unlocked lock and "Powered by android" was just not there. Is that a bug?
I am 100% positive that in next update it will be fixed but for now it was a bug or a problem so i post it.
Oh! And thanks for replying i think that this problem was only in my device.