New Redmi K30 5g - 5g not working

sambeo

Members
Apr 9, 2020
Hi
Thanks for all the work on the ROM.

I have not been able to get the 5g service working on the phone since upgrading to the EU Rom. It worked fine on the Chinese version but not on EU. I have talked with my carrier/ISP about this several times and over a few weeks. They claim all is good at their end. I just checked again by putting my sim into a friend's phone (he just got a redmi k30 5g but on the global Chinese ROM), the 5G network worked perfectly for him. I have changed no other settings and the handset is set to prefer 5g.

Is really nobody else having this problem?

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for all the work on the ROM.

I have not been able to get the 5g service working on the phone since upgrading to the EU Rom. It worked fine on the Chinese version but not on EU. I have talked with my carrier/ISP about this several times and over a few weeks. They claim all is good at their end. I just checked again by putting my sim into a friend's phone (he just got a redmi k30 5g but on the global Chinese ROM), the 5G network worked perfectly for him. I have changed no other settings and the handset is set to prefer 5g.

Is really nobody else having this problem?

Thanks
Hello, did you solve this issue ? i'm facing the same problem with xiaomi eu rom on my mi 10 ultra but it seems like no one is interested in this issue or in the fix.