Redmi K70 ultra support? (Stable ROM)

lol-lol-lol

Members
Aug 3, 2024
When will be the Redmi K70 ultra supported? Ik it's a relatively new phone but how long does it usually take for the device to be supported? Or can i just use the ROM bc the k70 ultra is part of the k70 series, which is supported? Thx for any reply.

When will be the Redmi K70 ultra supported? Ik it's a relatively new phone but how long does it usually take for the device to be supported? Or can i just use the ROM bc the k70 ultra is part of the k70 series, which is supported? Thx for any reply.
The K70U (rothko) is not supported here because of the Mediatek processor. Go to the MTK Patreon initiative from xiaomi.eu and see if the device is supported there. Using the ROM from another device in the K70 series is not possible because of the different processors.

And, don't forget, the first rule of xiaomi.eu is: If a ROM is not available, don't ask why it is not available and if and when it will be available :).

Never. Devices with MediaTek chipsets are not supported here.

Not even supported on Patreon!