Redmi Note 10 pro, can't unlock

Kajetan

Members
Mar 18, 2021
Hi!
I wanted to unlock bootloader in my Note 10 pro, but I encountered problem. Mi Flash unlock showed me an error to connect Mi Account to the device, but the thing is that I've done that. Everything is checked as it should be. I've tried logging off and in the Mi account on the phone, and now I get this error from the screenshot. Also, every time I go back and in the unclock status I can connect the account again, like it's not connected. Anyone experienced this problem and got it working? I'm on the latest global firmware, all system apps are up to date.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 671
Hi , I get this error too , I will try to explain to you how I resolve it with my poor english .

First at all , the number you see with chinese character is the number of the mi account linked to the phone in the developer menu ( in unlock status )

Is this the same number you see in the mi unlock tool on left bottom side ?

My error was the mi account under developer menu , it created a new one .

You need to have the sim card in the phone . I try without , and it can't be verified .

Envoyé de mon M2101K6G en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi, isnt a error, you must wait 168 hours to unblock your phone... 1 week... dont mind, i have same problem.

:)

Hi, isnt a error, you must wait 168 hours to unblock your phone... 1 week... dont mind, i have same problem.

:)
No , it is an error bro , i get the same , the message for telling you to wait 168h is pretty clear and says to wait 168hours .

This one is not the same x)

Reactions: Javierpierola
Hi , I get this error too , I will try to explain to you how I resolve it with my poor english .

First at all , the number you see with chinese character is the number of the mi account linked to the phone in the developer menu ( in unlock status )

Is this the same number you see in the mi unlock tool on left bottom side ?

My error was the mi account under developer menu , it created a new one .

You need to have the sim card in the phone . I try without , and it can't be verified .

Hi! Thanks! You were right, it created new account on my phone, that's the second error. When I logged back to the old account the first error dissapeared and it clearly said I have to wait 168 hours this time.
So for me the problem is fixed.

Reactions: Frackme