Redmi Note 10 Pro (Sweet) 14.0.4 ( randomly restarts, overheating, constantly draining battery

Baba Voss

Members
Aug 28, 2023
Hi,
I installed Xiaomi.EU v 14..0.4 with fastboot method yesterday.
And the phone is constantly heated like it's using CPU constantly even when the screen is off. The battery is draining rapidly then before.
And I was using miui security app just a moment ago and the mobile went to mi logo when we restart the device. And then turned on again.
I'm really worried about the damages.
And one more thing before the restart happened my sandisk SD card was working fine but now it's saying unsupported SD card I didn't even remove it or did anything else.

I humbly request XiaomiEU Team to fix these major bugs we can manage other bugs that don't other damages but these heating issues and battery draining is really scary and frustrated.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Since other users don't have this problem, it won't be a ROM bug.
If you installed the xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time, did you use the "fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" script?

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
Since other users don't have this problem, it won't be a ROM bug.
If you installed the xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time, did you use the "fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" script?
Yes, Mr.gogocar62 I did with data format, because without data format it goes into bootloop.

You can also try "wipe data" in Mi recovery. Or if you have TWRP then do "Format Data".
I also recommend trying to use the device without an SD card.

Attachments

• Format_Data.png
    Format_Data.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 96
You can also try "wipe data" in Mi recovery. Or if you have TWRP then do "Format Data".
I also recommend trying to use the device without an SD card.
Okay, I'll install twrp and do the wipe ,
Can you please tell which method is better
Recovery or fastboot if we install rom.
And there's no official recovery for Android 13 . If you can suggest I would really appreciate it. Thank you .

And I have one more question if we are using global rom before XiaomiEU . After Xiaomieu does this rom installs it's own vendor and all the kernal or it uses previous roms images?
I was using iD global before this rom , could that be the issue?

Thank you , really appreciate your help.

- Whether you do it in Mi recovery or in TWRP, the result is the same.
- It doesn't matter what version of MIUI you had before installing xiaomi.eu.

Hi, i have again clean installed the software. With twrp . But again it was overheating and it lagged the apps constantly.
I thought it's issue in my mobile.
Then I installed Indonesian rom and tested it .
With that rom
My phone works flawlessly.
But i want xiaomi eu permission options and all the other modifications like china rom it has

Hi, i have again clean installed the software. With twrp . But again it was overheating and it lagged the apps constantly.
I thought it's issue in my mobile.
Then I installed Indonesian rom and tested it .
With that rom
My phone works flawlessly.
But i want xiaomi eu permission options and all the other modifications like china rom it has

I can't use the Global rom because of some good features of eu .
Please tell ne what should i do?