Redmi Note 10S WiFi Turning off

Any news guys? I've tried everything except these apps and factory reset. Both annoying solutions especially as the my redmi note 10 pro has 1 week.
I think you did not read my post. Turn off all the wifi assistant features. It solved the problem for me.

I think I solved this:
I went to app permissions, then the first one by me was Facebook app, when in, I found a checked option "could change WiFi network" I disabled it. Then checked any other app permissions, it was strange, the was none option like this....only by FB. One day, passed, I was out then out it looks like the was no WiFi, but coming back home I saw I have WiFi turned on by itself again. Try it! And enjoy..

Hello. I am having a problem with my Redmi Note 10S. Every time I leave my house the WiFi completely turns off and does not turn back on unless I go into settings and turn it back on myself. The only suggestions that I can find online is that it might be the WiFi Assistant feature. I have disabled the feature that chooses the best network but I still have the same problem.
For those who still has this issue....go to settings, permissions, other permissions and look for wifi on/off permission being given any of the app...remove the permission for the app. Then on it seems to work fine.