Resolved Redmi note 11 pro 5G missing live wallpaper option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Foxx

Members
Jan 2, 2021
Just bought this phone last week, and was able to unlock it. While i was on the stock rom, live wallpaper was there, and working, but now i have flashed 13.0.10 xiaomi.eu and it's missing the live wallpaper option. I can't find it anywhere, and everytime i try to add a video as a wallpaper it keeps saying format not supported.

Why live wallpaper option missing? or how can i add it back

Last edited:
Not sure what you're talking about. Missing where? Where are you even looking for it?

Not sure what you're talking about. Missing where? Where are you even looking for it?
Dynamic wallpapers (live wallpapers) is missing from the theme store, and from when choosing a wallpaper.
on the theme store their's only the "themes" tab, "wallpaper", "ringtones", "fonts", "always-on display" and "icons" tab, but no dynamic wallpaper tab. It's also missing on the "my account" i only see a static option in "my wallpapers"

Dynamic wallpapers (live wallpapers) is missing from the theme store, and from when choosing a wallpaper.
on the theme store their's only the "themes" tab, "wallpaper", "ringtones", "fonts", "always-on display" and "icons" tab, but no dynamic wallpaper tab. It's also missing on the "my account" i only see a static option in "my wallpapers"
Looks like Xiaomi intentionally disabled Video wallpapers for that device. No idea why, but will patch it for the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.