New Redmi Note 11 Pro MIUI 14.0.2 Global no service.

PopovidisNik

Members
Jun 21, 2023
Hi there.

Yesterday, I updated to MIUI 14. Since then, my phone has been unable to get service from either of my sim cards (Hungarian Telekom and USA Verizon, which both worked before with no tweaking). The Telekom sim card has full bars but no service and sometimes loses these bars, while Verizon has no bars. So far, I saw the data bars flash 4g once for less than 10 seconds; however, there was no connection. Also, the mobile data toggle in the notifications flashes on and off randomly.

Also, along with all of this, a "sim pin operation failed," which did not allow me to access the phone with the sim inside, so I used another phone to remove the sim pin. The sim is functional, worked before the update, and works on another phone.

So far, I have tried the following:
Reset all connections option
Airplane mode
Restarting phone
Re-inserting sim cards
*#*#4636#*#* to toggle the service
Downloading the latest package from the MIUI update screen in the top right
Manually entering the APN (it automatically filled it so the sim is recognized)
Manually selecting the network in the sim settings ("Could't search for mobile networks")

Along with all this, the phone crashes and restarts randomly now...

This is the second time I see the 4g show up but still no connection...

photo_2023-06-21_10-55-45.jpg

Attachments

• photo_2023-06-21_10-55-43.jpg
    photo_2023-06-21_10-55-43.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 120
Turning the verizon sim off made telekom work. Turning verizon on gives telekom no service.

Telekom works (without verizon on) in both sim 1 and 2. Verizon does not work in either sim 1 or 2

Last edited: