New Redmi note 11 pro video sound problem

cassie_mp

Members
May 21, 2023
Hi everybody. I recently bought xiaomi redmi note 11 pro and unfortunately realized that there is a problem with the video recording sound. In every video I shoot, there is too much noise. Any idea? Can I fix it ? It really sounds bad. Thanks in advance

I too have the same problem with the video sound - it sounds like I am filming underwater, I have had this since I purchased the phone but have never been able to resolve the problem.

Hi everybody. I recently bought xiaomi redmi note 11 pro and unfortunately realized that there is a problem with the video recording sound. In every video I shoot, there is too much noise. Any idea? Can I fix it ? It really sounds bad. Thanks in advance
I also have this problem, the audio on any video recording is terrible! I have never had this problem with cheaper analogue phones. How can I fix it ??

Seems to be a general fault with this phone, very disappointed with it and xiaomi don't seem to care about it, certainly don't recommend this phone to anyone

I had the same problem with the Xiaomi 11. I thought it was a microphone issue, and now I have the same problem with a Xiaomi 13. Even after switching the ROM from MIUI to HyperOS. It only happens when recording from the camera. If I do a Facebook Live, Instagram, or WhatsApp video, the audio is good. I haven't been able to find a way to fix it either.

hi I had the same issue but after factory reset everything was working fine but after some days this issue appeared again in my phone like recording low voice notes and hate this idk what it is a bug or what? but still facing that issue