Redmi Note 11 series Global - Xiaomi.eu support

Pawlak

Members
Feb 22, 2022
Hello.
I would like to know when will be released Xiaomi.eu ROM Stable for Redmi Note 11 series, especially for Redmi Note 11.

The only devices in the Redmi Note 11 series that will be supported are Redmi Note 11 (spes/spesn) and Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (veux).
Redmi Note 11 5G (evergo), Redmi Note 11S (fleur/miel) and Redmi Note 11 Pro/Pro+ (pissarro/pissarropro) are all Mediatek-based devices, and are not going to be supported.
As for "when", read the posting rules. We don't answer ETA questions. It will be released when we decide.

The only devices in the Redmi Note 11 series that will be supported are Redmi Note 11 (spes/spesn) and Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (veux).
Redmi Note 11 5G (evergo), Redmi Note 11S (fleur/miel) and Redmi Note 11 Pro/Pro+ (pissarro/pissarropro) are all Mediatek-based devices, and are not going to be supported.
As for "when", read the posting rules. We don't answer ETA questions. It will be released when we decide.
A question regarding development. Is TWRP/Recovery development a pre-requisite for Xiaomi.eu ROM?
As of now there is no root and recovery methods I see online.
Would that be a limiting factor in your consideration to start development?

Thanks

A question regarding development. Is TWRP/Recovery development a pre-requisite for Xiaomi.eu ROM?
As of now there is no root and recovery methods I see online.
Would that be a limiting factor in your consideration to start development?

Thanks
No, we release Fastboot ROMs mostly anyway.

Reactions: dh33r4j
Hi! How can i install xiaomi.eu rom to Redmi Note 11 4/64GB?
The 1st step is unlock. And then?
Thank you!

hi , i own redmi note 11 global (spes) i flashed mui 13 stable rom , but there some slow opening apps , i think maybe because this rom is deoxed , can someone explaine about that
thx in advance

hi , i own redmi note 11 global (spes) i flashed mui 13 stable rom , but there some slow opening apps , i think maybe because this rom is deoxed , can someone explaine about that
thx in advance
The ROM being deodexed has nothing to do with app opening speed. All system apps are automatically compiled/optimized (aka "odexed") on first boot, which means first boot takes longer, but after that it's the same.

Reactions: biscoot
The ROM being deodexed has nothing to do with app opening speed. All system apps are automatically compiled/optimized (aka "odexed") on first boot, which means first boot takes longer, but after that it's the same.
I think you misunderstood. Not (just) the first boot takes longer. All apps which starts first, loaded 1-2 minutes longer than in Global ROM.
If it's reloaded that's very fast, but after you clean the memory and start an app again it will start longer :-(

I think you misunderstood. Not (just) the first boot takes longer. All apps which starts first, loaded 1-2 minutes longer than in Global ROM.
If it's reloaded that's very fast, but after you clean the memory and start an app again it will start longer :-(
No, it's not. Has nothing to do with odex.

No, it's not. Has nothing to do with odex.
Ok, sorry.
But why starts the app 1-2 minutes longer (as I described above)? System and other app too.
I tried to find Miui optimization menu to set off, but it's not in the Developer menu :-(

On my earlier used Poco M3 and X3 I have never same situation

Ok, sorry.
But why starts the app 1-2 minutes longer (as I described above)? System and other app too.
I tried to find Miui optimization menu to set off, but it's not in the Developer menu :-(

No idea, all of my apps are starting instantly on Mi 5, Mi 6, Mi 8, Mi 10 and Xiaomi 12. Never seen such issue.

Ok, sorry.

Do you have an SD card in your phone? Try using your phone without an SD card.

yeah same problem on me, app opening is too slow, not like global rom, if i clean it from recent, the app began to slow opening, how to get ride from this issue, too booring. it seems that my device is powered by SD110 slow processor instead of SD780 please do something for us.
installed 13.0.7.0.
Device : RN11 (spes)