redmi note 12 4g blackout

Why??

Members
Sep 22, 2024
I bought a Redmi Note 12 4g last year at online. Yesterday I fell sleep watching TikTok, when I woke up at dawn my phone was already out of battery, so I went ahead and charge it. But still it won't show the charging display to I got worried and tried to wait longer, I waited for at least 30 mins. still it won't open or show charging display to, I go online with my tablet to try to consult on the internet, I read a post here to about depleted battery so I waited again for another 4 hours but still it won't open, its completely blackout, can't even reset it. What should I do?? should I go to the store there is only one xiaomi store in my new my area, do they fix phones??

I bought a Redmi Note 12 4g last year at online. Yesterday I fell sleep watching TikTok, when I woke up at dawn my phone was already out of battery, so I went ahead and charge it. But still it won't show the charging display to I got worried and tried to wait longer, I waited for at least 30 mins. still it won't open or show charging display to, I go online with my tablet to try to consult on the internet, I read a post here to about depleted battery so I waited again for another 4 hours but still it won't open, its completely blackout, can't even reset it. What should I do?? should I go to the store there is only one xiaomi store in my new my area, do they fix phones??
Could be the USB plug on the phone has been broken, or the battery is completely dead. Try connecting de phone with your USB cable with your computer. If you can reach the internal memory than de USB plug is not broken.