Redmi Note 12 4G/NFC (tapas/topaz) - Mi Dialer with Call Recording

07226070zz

Members
Oct 16, 2023
Hello! What Rom should I install on Redmi Note 12 4G/NFC (tapas/topaz) in order to have Mi Dialer with Call Recorder? Is Indonesian ROM ok for this purpose? Thank you for your time and answers!

Hello! What Rom should I install on Redmi Note 12 4G/NFC (tapas/topaz) in order to have Mi Dialer with Call Recorder? Is Indonesian ROM ok for this purpose? Thank you for your time and answers!
Install xiaomi.eu rom

Thank you very much! I will try it. Can you also recommend a step by step video tutorial for this? Much appreciated
Installing with Fastboot:
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!
More info here

Thank you very much sir! I will do it in a few hours and I will come back to tell you how it went.
I was no able to do it. My phone was not unlocked. I am currently waiting for the 168 hours to pass in order to install the Xiaomi.eu rom

Finally, I have installed Indonesian ROM on my device. Call Recording works perfectly. It was a difficult journey for somebody that is not very tech savy. For anybody thinking about trying to do this and not being very competent in technology, you have to know that it is hard, but not impossible. First of all you have to unlock bootloader and this is going to be a long process ( 168 hours). I did it using the information in this video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and because I encountered an error that was not presented in the first video I also used this video
. Then I downloaded the topaz indonesian rom form here https://miuirom.org/phones/redmi-note-12-4g-nfc ( the fastboot ROM, not the recovery ROM). I used as instructions geoorg messages and this video
, but i encountered various errors. I used miflash 2017.4.25.0 after trying newer versions that had numerous errors. After a few hours of trying different things I was able to install it ( DON'T LOOSE PATIENCE). Best of luck to all of you. I will come back with a message to tell you if all functions of my phone still work ( banking apps, NFC for payments anything else)!!!

Reactions: necxx
just finished installed eu rom hyper os , it works for me all with call record , record call are clear to hear see attached

Attachments

• redmi hyper1.jpg
    redmi hyper1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 26
  • redmi hyper2.jpg
    redmi hyper2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 25
  • redmi call.jpg
    redmi call.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 26