Redmi Note 2 Prime New User Update Help"

Mickmod

Members
Jan 8, 2016
Hello! I'm a new Redmi Note Prime 2 user from Italy. My telephone came with MIUI version 5.10.16 by xiaomi.eu.
Is it a good version or it's better to update to the latest one? Any chance to have Redmi Note 2 Prime updates via Updater app?

Thank you for your help

Hello! I'm a new Redmi Note Prime 2 user from Italy. My telephone came with MIUI version 5.10.16 by xiaomi.eu.
Is it a good version or it's better to update to the latest one? Any chance to have Redmi Note 2 Prime updates via Updater app?

Thank you for your help

Hello, absolutely to change the version! switch to the one today, or if you want to 05.12.24, I have used for two weeks it is fine

Thank you for your help

The ROM for your phone is called hermes

I've downloaded it and then started the installation from the updater app but it didn't work

Do not trust "politicaly correct" or wishful statements of success -- that's my better advise to you.
Redmi Note 2 Prime was built to be resilient to whatever attempts to Root. Accept this truism: the greatest business in
this post-modern technologic world is: Allure advertise highest performance launch an excelent endowed product with
obvious crippled conditions that spread the disease: The desperate will to jailbreak; provide infos about hypothetical remedies that will never work: remember the device is prepared to resist almost all attempt variants and your posture remains «clean»: you even give access to "updating" files and several different tutorials on "how to do it" but all your efforts end dead Failures because of "unrecognized file signature" OR "update file ERROR" OR "failed - the file is corrupted" and then you enter in acute depression: you either give up and accept the dev limitations and its erratic, on its own decided actions or freezes or refusals; either you, enraged, hammer-strike your expensive device; or you range it in a chest of drawers and try to fastforget about it; OR you wind up visiting: http://www.dateyou.me/博客/wonderful-...om-add-google-service-twrp-recovery-2_tw.html and BUYE & PAY THEM FOR THE CURE AND YOUR FREEDOM RECOVER AS OWNER OF WHAT YOU THOUGH IT WAS ALREADY ALL YOURS TO USE AND ENJOY COMPLETELY.
And thats one big success secret story: make them willing to pay to get the disease and then pay an extra for its treatment.
Which means: you deliver more money to Xiaomi in order to be able to fully enjoy the excellent firstly promised specs of your device.
Was i clear? Did you caught my hereby drift? Or do you still doubt my words?
No problem: Live and Learn -- that's my final msg. to you.
Together with my Regards, H

^ erm, not that resilient? Twrp recovery then flash super su.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk