New Redmi Note 2 problems with Google Play services

thrillseeker

Members
Jan 8, 2016
Hi, I have problem with anything related with Google on Redmi Note 2. For the past two days problems are endless sync (contacts, etc), not working Google Play store (stays blank and not showing any apps), Chrome not loading pages, huge battery drain on google play services. The phone loads web pages with no problem from build in browser, so my internet connection is fine.
I was using so far without any problems V9.2.2.0. Tried factory reset, cleared caches, I have installed V9.2.3.0 too. Nothing helps.
If i disable sync I can open Google play and update apps, but on next restart of the phone Google Play no longer works - just showing blank page, left side menu works.

Hope someone can help me.

Clearly Google Play services are to blame here. Still no fix... So we have to trow out to garbage our phones if Google dont fix Play services?

Hi, I have problem with anything related with Google on Redmi Note 2. For the past two days problems are endless sync (contacts, etc), not working Google Play store (stays blank and not showing any apps), Chrome not loading pages, huge battery drain on google play services. The phone loads web pages with no problem from build in browser, so my internet connection is fine.
I was using so far without any problems V9.2.2.0. Tried factory reset, cleared caches, I have installed V9.2.3.0 too. Nothing helps.
If i disable sync I can open Google play and update apps, but on next restart of the phone Google Play no longer works - just showing blank page, left side menu works.

Hope someone can help me.

I've got a Redmi Note 3, but the same problems since Saturday... Moreover, I've tried to install the apk, as the Play Store doesn't work, but nothing...I can't even backup chats from Whatsapp in order to reset the phone, so I'm using the web versions (from PC) for Whatsapp and Telegram.

Same problem on my Redmi Note 2. Tried flashing ROM from scratch, pushing GApps packages (latest version for AMR64 5.0 and older versions) - but nothing helps. The problem is definitely on Google Services. After force closing the Service app the phone seems to be more responsive (on non-Google related content).

Anyone else have it?