Redmi Note 3 Problem

Marco Santos

Members
Sep 16, 2016
Good evening. To begin liked, to demonstrate that I really like Xiaomi encouraging ever for known buy brand products, and even shopping for me and my family, where I am already in the fifth phone in the third bracelet among other products, but what I leads send this message is if I could help with a problem with my current phone, Xiaomi redmi note 3 3Gb 32Gb because you few days ago a friend of mine told me that he had in his redmi 2 the new system MIUI 8 and when I got the house turned on the phone to your computer to connect to MIPCSUITE where it appeared he had a fresh new update to the new ROM 8 and I happy with the news I advanced to the installation, only then came the problems. When I called the phone I came across it so you had two languages with Chinese caractres and in English, but being of Portugal had no problem in being deprived of my tongue on the equipment and gain in English, only the mair problem is that all applications that had google play, including own google play does not work, the dual card system but also does not work very well and still writing keyboard messages for example is almost all in Chinese characters. I've tried removing the ROM website of Xiaomi, but I can not install it, trying in various ways that researched the forum of Xiaomi, without success, therefore I ask you to help me in what I do because I bought the phone in April this year by GEARBEST and how to install a new ROM they no longer give me assurance, that never had any problems with the other devices of Xiaomi and so I am getting a bit disillusioned with the brand. So I ask to make me overcome this mishap. WARNING'S ROM tried INSTALLING BY ME ARE ORIGINAL Xiaomi. Thank you so much.

It might help if you tell us which ROM is currently installed on your phone (Settings - About Phone - MIUI Version).

I think you have the sellers ROM on your RN3, the official stable version is V8.0.1.0.LHOMIDG (MIUI8).

You will need to unlock the Bootloader and then flash an official ROM or a Xiaomi ROM to get rid of the sellers ROM and everything will work nicely after that. There are many tutorials that you can follow to unlock the bootloader and flash a new ROM, have a look in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 forum and also the main MIUI (english) forum but be warned, you can brick your phone very easily!

Last edited: