redmi note 3g not charging no pc connection

soulfreem

Members
Nov 19, 2014
I have a note redmi 3g and from last night the phone dosnt charge at all and is not connecting to pc.I tried several usb cables and chargers still nothing!IS there any problem with the micro usb connector of the phone?Does it need to be repaired?Or something from the software site.Today i charged the battery with external battery charger and the phone worked ok.ANy ideas?

Does anybody where i can find microusb connector to solder on the pcb of the redmi note or where i can find the whole board?

Got anything that can measure electricity? Try checking the cable heads while the other end is plugged in to charger. My cables are fine from the start. It charges from both charger and laptop/desktop.

I have a note redmi 3g and from last night the phone dosnt charge at all and is not connecting to pc.I tried several usb cables and chargers still nothing!IS there any problem with the micro usb connector of the phone?Does it need to be repaired?Or something from the software site.Today i charged the battery with external battery charger and the phone worked ok.ANy ideas?
I had same problem but reboot food for me.

After connecting a faulty USB cable my phone stopped connecting to PC and charging - It shows the symptoms of being in USB Host mode permanently.

I was able to charge the phone by entering engineering mode (Dial *#*#3646633#*#* ) and going to the Hardware Testing tab, scrolling up to UART/USB switch and selecting UART

The phone would then charge normally.

I have the same problem with charging RedMi notes and I did this in engineering mode, but every time when restart the phone he returned to the old end not charging how to solve the problem permanently. thanks

I have the same problem with charging RedMi notes and I did this in engineering mode, but every time when restart the phone he returned to the old end not charging how to solve the problem permanently. thanks

I had that problem too. And I did what u did too.. the problem is that there is some sort of confusion between Otg and USB... so you will have to short circuit the charging port to revive it.
First open up your phone. To make the internal components visible.
Then connect ur charger to the phone.
While the charger is connected, use a flat metal or wire to short circuit the charging port. You should see a small spark and your phone would off.
Connect battery and Switch it back on. If it doesn't work try again for three -four times. If it doesn't still work then send your phone for repairs.
Don't be afraid, it's only 5volts your phone won't blow up. Short circuiting the charging port would revive it..
I did that to mine and it has been working well till now.