New Redmi Note 4x, 9.0.5.0 Stable, Mivideo Crash

Confirmed on 2 Mido devices.
Updated from 9.0.4.0

[QUOTE = "Gioacchino Poletto, post: 402075, участник: 183670"] Так как у меня есть обновление, Mi Video crash при запуске.
Я пытаюсь установить apk, но это невозможно. [/ QUOTE]
прошейте полный файл прошивки по текущей, без вайпов ... возможно проблема разрешится.

Today update function tell me to reinstall 9.0.5.0 (???). Reinstall via OTA, all work fine, but MiVideo still crash on start...

[QUOTE = "Gioacchino Poletto, post: 403469, участник: 183670"] Сегодня функция обновления говорит мне переустановить 9.0.5.0 (???). Переустановить через OTA, все отлично работает, но MiVideo все еще сбой при запуске ... [/ QUOTE]
селайте сброс до заводских настроек ... больше ничего посоветовать не могу.
p.s. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...st-stable-9-0-5-0-for-mido.42903/#post-403614

Last edited:
Happens on the Mi Mix 2 as well for me on both 9.1.11.0 and 9.2.5.0. You can fully wipe your phone then re-install the Xiaomi.eu rom and it'll fix it or you can do this if you don't want to wipe everything:

1. Install Magisk
2. Install 'Root Uninstaller' from the Play Store
3. Use the 'Root Uninstaller' app to uninstall 'Mi Video' then reboot your phone
4. Install the latest 'Mi Video' apk from here

You can uninstall Magisk from within Magisk Manager after you're done if you don't want to keep your phone rooted.

Happens on the Mi Mix 2 as well for me on both 9.1.11.0 and 9.2.5.0. You can fully wipe your phone then re-install the Xiaomi.eu rom and it'll fix it or you can do this if you don't want to wipe everything:

1. Install Magisk
2. Install 'Root Uninstaller' from the Play Store
3. Use the 'Root Uninstaller' app to uninstall 'Mi Video' then reboot your phone
4. Install the latest 'Mi Video' apk from here

You can uninstall Magisk from within Magisk Manager after you're done if you don't want to keep your phone rooted.
Thanks!!!!
All work fine!!!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Dogtanians