Redmi Note 7 Dead after flashing the ROM for another phone

acryllect

Members
Sep 12, 2019
Exactly the title. I can't boot to system, Recovery or Fastboot. Screen is completely black.
I wiped data, then flashed Xiaomi.eu (latest stable) and then Magisk (19.3). Now my phone won't boot. I really need help.

EDIT: the rom was for the MI9T which is why its bricked. Still looking for possible solutions.

Last edited:
Make sure your phone is completely turned off, when It is with a black/blank screen hold the power button until it turns off, after you are sure that your phone is turned off go into fastboot mode and flash again the recovery(TWRP), repeat the process and flash the ROM but this time don't flash magisk, let the rom boot at least one time, set your phone up in the first boot and then you can reboot your phone into the recovery and lastly flash magisk, this should work.

Reactions: acryllect
Well since that's the case it looks lie you have hard bricked, you could try to follow this xda guide to restore your phone but its no easy task, at this point it looks like you need to take to a professional assistance to fix it

Exactly the title. I can't boot to system, Recovery or Fastboot. Screen is completely black.
I wiped data, then flashed Xiaomi.eu (latest stable) and then Magisk (19.3). Now my phone won't boot. I really need help.

EDIT: the rom was for the MI9T which is why its bricked. Still looking for possible solutions.
Did you fix it? I have the same problem :/