Redmi Note 7 Eu Rom on Redmi Note 7 Pro?

In some cases, the same ROM is ok for two very similar devices (like for MiPad4 "clover", where there is only one ROM for the simple version and the "plus" version), but that isn't usually true. The developers decide. So, either the ROM it will also run on the Redmi note 7 "pro", or there will certainly soon be a specific version for the "pro". If I had to bet, I'd say there will be specific ROM for the "pro", because the two devices have different code names ("lavender" and "violet"). This usually indicates that the devices are different enough to be treated separately when it comes to ROMs.
I'll soon find out, as my "pro" has just been shipped out of China :)

Reactions: Joshua Pau
Thank you.

I'll buy also the chinese version, since confirmed fom Xiaomi that global version will not be manufactured.
We will wait.

Thank you.

I'll buy also the chinese version, since confirmed fom Xiaomi that global version will not be manufactured.
We will wait.

I don't care whether there is a real "global" version - the Chinese versions of all devices I had so far were all perfectly good. It's a little harder to set them up and install all things Google, but other than that, there is no difference as long as a EU ROM can be installed.

固件不通用。
我安装阿三版rom,自带google play
不过刷完机,激活的时候需要网络能翻墙。

固件不通用。
我安装阿三版rom,自带google play
不过刷完机,激活的时候需要网络能翻墙。

I can't understand your last phrase.

I've searched on how to install GPlay services and it seems there is an option right on MiStore App.

Ok,
Thank you.

I will need some of the LTE Bands that exist on the CN version (which I bought), will they work even with the Indian Rom?

I can not install the Indian ROM version, in my Chinese version of redmi note 7 pro, I followed a series of steps through TWRP and I get an error.
I'll have to wait then. help

I can not install the Indian ROM version, in my Chinese version of redmi note 7 pro, I followed a series of steps through TWRP and I get an error.
I'll have to wait then. help
I used the Mi Flash tool to do it. My phone behaves pretty much as if it's the Indian version now. I don't have TWRP installed though.

Reactions: Kyllo1983
[QUOTE = "RRonin, post: 483225, miembro: 235822"]
Lo siento, pero ¿por qué no intentas instalar el global Violet?
https://miui.blog/redmi-note-7/miui...=7374de5b8bcc0e044cf6d45a431f7917#comment-282
[/CITAR]
Gracias, lo intentaré, porque esta rom y no la he visto antes, gracias.

Kyllo1983 i am not an expert ,
i don't know if this ROM will solve your problem, u will see that in th link that i posted u will see a discussion about the type of the phone that will be flashable and the type of the flash it needs, seems that chinese phone will need a flashboot from pc...
But if u flash it please make me know how it work.
I will need to do the same thing when i will receive the REDMI 7 PRO that i order.

Reactions: Kyllo1983
Kyllo1983 i am not an expert ,
i don't know if this ROM will solve your problem, u will see that in th link that i posted u will see a discussion about the type of the phone that will be flashable and the type of the flash it needs, seems that chinese phone will need a flashboot from pc...
But if u flash it please make me know how it work.
I will need to do the same thing when i will receive the REDMI 7 PRO that i order.
I already did, and installed the global violet rom using the PC and My Flash.exe, everything is perfect, it's fine, but it does not have the dark mode, but everything is perfect and has almost all languages. , I'm sorry for my English

[QUOTE = "RRonin, post: 483338, miembro: 235822"]
Kyllo1983 no soy un experto,
No sé si esta ROM solucionará tu problema, verás que en el enlace que publicaremos en una discusión sobre el tipo de teléfono que se pueda flashear y el tipo de flash que necesitas, parece que el chino El teléfono debe ser un flashboot de la PC ...
Pero si lo flasheas, por favor hazme saber cómo funciona.
Tendrás que hacer lo mismo cuando recibas el REDMI 7 PRO que ordené.
[/ CITAR]
Así es como me quedo, no hay modo oscuro.

Attachments

• 57317263_10217847737287262_7256486695590166528_o.jpg
    57317263_10217847737287262_7256486695590166528_o.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 690
  • 58033204_10217847727807025_8932669868369510400_o.jpg
    58033204_10217847727807025_8932669868369510400_o.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 671
Good
could you help me
I have the Chinese version with bootloader unlocked
I wanted to go through twrp but I get an error
And with my fhash I get error - arb- I think it does not allow me to go from the Chinese to the global
You can make a guide please
with what rom and what version of my fhash since the last gives me error files of my fhash.

Help me with complete guide

Thank you