Redmi Note 7 Eu Rom on Redmi Note 7 Pro?

Reactions: Kyllo1983
no, it does not work, it only comes out dark in gallery and bad

I'll wait anyway, nothing happens
thank you very much

Do u notices that new frequencies are working now on phone in 4g network?
IN REDMI NOTE 7 non PRO, GLOBAL ROM enables new frequencies, i need expecially 4g 800 MHZ (also known as "B20")
Do u know if u have this one?, and if not why u prefer GLOBAL ROM instead of CHINESE ROM?
In CHINESE ROM playstore can be enabled, and u have also DARK MODE...
Thank you for your answer
Regards, Moreno

Reactions: Kyllo1983
Do u notices that new frequencies are working now on phone in 4g network?
IN REDMI NOTE 7 non PRO, GLOBAL ROM enables new frequencies, i need expecially 4g 800 MHZ (also known as "B20")
Do u know if u have this one?, and if not why u prefer GLOBAL ROM instead of CHINESE ROM?
In CHINESE ROM playstore can be enabled, and u have also DARK MODE...
Thank you for your answer
Regards, Moreno
.. XD
Let's see! I prefer Rom Global Spanish, since I'm from Spain. the Indian Global Rum goes very well and 4G and coverage work very well .

I'm waiting for Rom Eu Multi to come out for redmi Note 7 Pro .
but come on, that the Chinese and English Rom is also going very well here in Spain .
thank you very much for your questions and answers , we are in touch

Hi,
Could those Roms be flashed also with MiFlashTool instead of TWRP?

Thank you.

Recovery ROMs can only be flashed via TWRP or MIUI Updater app, whilst Fastboot ROMs can only be flashed via MiFlash Tool. This rule is universal for all Xiaomi devices.

Reactions: ZalexT
I'll search the MiFlash Rom version until review (again) the steps for TWRP.

Thank you.

Just read about the Downgrade problem, and no Indian 10.3.5 found.

So,
RN7Pro CN 10.3.5 BL Unlocked to Indian 10.2.10, will work?
(I would like to use MiFlash because it's easy, and wait for TWRP.)

Thank you

Last edited:
Just read about the Downgrade problem, and no Indian 10.3.5 found.

So,
RN7Pro CN 10.3.5 BL Unlocked to Indian 10.2.10, will work?
(I would like to use MiFlash because it's easy, and wait for TWRP.)

Thank you

Yes. It will work as long as you have unlocked the bootloader. Just make sure to check "clean all" in MiFlash Tool. DO NOT check "clean all and lock" as it will definitely brick your device. Re-locking the bootloader can only be done using the official firmware destined for the specific device variant you are operating (China firmware on China variant and Indian (Global) firmware on Indian variant).

The latest available Fastboot Indian (Global) Stable ROM package is version 10.2.8.0 which can be downloaded from > HERE

Once you've flashed this version via MiFlash Tool you can update to the latest version via OTA.

Thanks for the help.

Mmmm...
Here is the 10.2.10 link and here it's the 10.3.5 but for Recovery.
(Wait, 10.3.5 seems to have bugs.)

If someone need them.
I suppose they are legit.

Good to know the latest Global Fastboot ROM 10.2.10.0 is available for download. For some reason it hasn't been yet posted on the official MIUI India Forums.

It appears that Global Stable 10.3 update has been suspended most likely because it's buggy, or either because there was a problem with the package. I've seen Global ROM updates being pulled a lot of times shortly after they've been pushed via OTA. Not sure why this is a recurring habit with Global ROM updates, but it seems this is something which isn't going to stop anytime soon.