Redmi note 8 does not connect to PC after installing Xiaomi.eu

Mario1832

Members
Jul 31, 2021
After installing the latest stable ROM from xiaomi.eu for redmi note 8, the PC recognizes the mobile as "Nexus adb interface" and I cannot access its files from it because it does not show the storage of the mobile. I can only access it by starting in recovery mode and it then shows me some files as phone storage and not the internal storage. Please someone tell me how to fix this. Thanks.

I cannot comment with certainty about stable because I am on weekly, but I would bet there is an issue with the drivers on the PC side, not the ROM. Try deleting the device in device manager. Do you get the pop-up on the phone to select charge only/media transfer/file storage?

Reactions: Poney70
I cannot comment with certainty about stable because I am on weekly, but I would bet there is an issue with the drivers on the PC side, not the ROM. Try deleting the device in device manager. Do you get the pop-up on the phone to select charge only/media transfer/file storage?
Yes, the window appears on the mobile, even the sound from the PC when it is connected or disconnected but only the hard drives appear on the computer and not the mobile. I put the stock ROM in and it works fine. Update the drivers and nothing. The funny thing is that when you start in recovery if it comes out but it appears as storage of the phone some files that weigh 4 kb and that is what the vbmeta file that is flashed weighs to avoid "system destroyed when flashing the ROM. ¿?