Redmi Note 9 MIUI EU

Local MIUI.EU MIUI12 ROM will be after will appears MIUI12 Global ROM. Wait for OTA update (as usually).

As there is MUCH confusion with the naming of the numerous models within the Note 9 series, it is always best to also quote the particular model code name, for example, Joyeuse, Curtana, Excalabur, etc., etc.

If you do not do this, you are highly likely to receive misleading advice !

Especially important if/when English isn't your primary language as is the case for many users, and/or visitors, here.

And for the rookies who don't yet know the codename for their new RN9, I would suggest the app "Device Info HW" from the Google Playstore.
Your device codename can be found on the System tab.

Attachments

• IMG_20201021_201916.jpg
    IMG_20201021_201916.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 1,325
Hello to all
i do understand that there is no support for merlin, altought is there anyway to have non supported rom but with features from this rom? the are amazing....
would be great to have a least a build...

• Love
Reactions: pedroluiss
Hola a todos
Entiendo que no hay soporte para merlin, aunque ¿hay alguna forma de tener una rom no compatible pero con características de esta rom? son increibles....
sería genial tener al menos una construcción...
La puedes encontrar en paginas, algunas en youtube pero no son oficiales y quien sabe si sean seguras por eso mejor no me arriesgo, espera a que salgan MediaTek a aunciado que dara opurtunidad a la xiaomi.eu liberando su codigo pero aun no se sabe para cuando aunque si algunos dispositivos con MDK ya funcionan con la xiaomi.eu