Redmi note 9 Pro global

monstro900

Members
Jun 20, 2020
Hi guys,
I recently bought a redmi note 9 pro global. It has miui global 11.0.1 stable (QJZEUXM). Is this the latest version for my phone, because I haven't received an update yet and it's quite a setback according to my redmi note 7 which has 11.0.6?

grtz.

Hi guys,
I recently bought a redmi note 9 pro global. It has miui global 11.0.1 stable (QJZEUXM). Is this the latest version for my phone, because I haven't received an update yet and it's quite a setback according to my redmi note 7 which has 11.0.6?

grtz.
Surprised that you have not received 11.0.3 upgrade via OTA. I got mine about a week after first receiving the phone.

In any case I have since "downgraded" to the 11.0.2 Xiaomi.eu stable release, which is a lot "cleaner" than stock.

The last one is the 11.0.3, download recovery rom and do it manual via updater.

Servers are with problems thats why updater cant find the new version

Surprised that you have not received 11.0.3 upgrade via OTA. I got mine about a week after first receiving the phone.

In any case I have since "downgraded" to the 11.0.2 Xiaomi.eu stable release, which is a lot "cleaner" than stock.
As mentioned by Linkinparkboy, that must be the problem. I did update manually. To downgrade to 11.0.2 stable by xiaomi.eu, I guess I need xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip, right?

Did you have to unlock the bootloader and what steps did you take to flash the rom. I have read the tutorial, but being a novice I have some doubts.

"Less Secure"

Only if you lose the device the attacker has PHYSICAL ACCESS to the phone.

The Real World Risk: Relatively minimal.

Hi Guys, I just got my Note 9 pro, it have the miui 11.0.4 QJZMIXM/STABLE, Can I unlock bootloader rightaway and change the ROM to the EU Version? I'm yet to start using the phone, I want the EU version.

Hi Guys, I just got my Note 9 pro, it have the miui 11.0.4 QJZMIXM/STABLE, Can I unlock bootloader rightaway and change the ROM to the EU Version? I'm yet to start using the phone, I want the EU version.
Request a boot loader unlock first, then wait seven days to activate it. After that you can install Xiaomi.eu ROM.