Redmi Pro Deepsleep Problem

Berydalj

Members
Mar 7, 2017
Hello Pro Users,

I purchased a redmi pro some time ago and now I recieved my permission for unlocking bootloader. It came with a fake rom but I'm gonna install latest eu weekly rom.

I have a question about redmi pro's battery drain problem. I saw in forums that phone's data usage doesn't go to sleep, so it drans battery pretty fast. I found this fix in forum:

https:// xiaomi .eu/community/threads/best-weekly-for-battery-life.36742/
(Please delete spaces in link, my first post, I'm not allow to link :) )

Did developers added this fix to their weekly releases or do i need to download and install these fixes after rom installation?

Also I'm using 4g+ cell connection. Is this fix make any changes on it like force me to use 3g or something?

Lastly I have read that you can disable second sim card slot and I'm not planning to use it, gonna buy a memory card, so how can I disable it?

Looking for your answers. Thanks in advance...

I would leave settings as is and flash latest stable eu.rom or weekly (7.23), no battery problems for me on these roms, no need to disable simlock2 its ready for SD-card just put it in, it works.Also you have to flash superuser again after each rom up- or down-grade or you loose root. I didn't have any better battery life with those patches or with dissabled simlock2 etc....Try to install Titanium backup you can create a flashable zip.file of all your installed apps , also Always back-up your current rom

Reactions: Morvarid