Redmi Pro Or Redmi Note 4

Because of India

India is the second largest Mobil Market Worldwide.

Oh and Xiaomi is banned to use any chipset other than Qualcomm snapdragon in India because of patent issues with Ericsson.
Qualcomm had obtained a licence from the Swedish company for their patented technology. So there are no problems with Qualcomm Chipsets in India.

Waiting for the Redmi Note 4 Pro hehe :)

Reactions: Stefano131270
Because of India

Oh and Xiaomi is banned to use any chipset other than Qualcomm snapdragon in India because of patent issues with Ericsson.
Qualcomm had obtained a licence from the Swedish company for their patented technology. So there are no problems with Qualcomm Chipsets in India.

I think you're right, Redmi Note 4 pro, have to wait a month, up two and see
However, with MTK processor, I am very happy
What amazes me is that warm Redmi Note 2 is really hard, you have to leave it under the sun! It, this is not the way to measure the goodness of the processor, but my old Redmi Note 2 is fabulous

Reactions: dogiex
Because of India

Not every xiaomi phone get snapdragon variant, i think that it also depens on market... i am waiting ufficiali announcement of future variant, for now there is none.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Not every xiaomi phone get snapdragon variant, i think that it also depens on market... i am waiting ufficiali announcement of future variant, for now there is none.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Well that is true. Better to wait for official announcement. But I would bet they will release SD variants as well. :)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

i will buy one cell for my husband and would like know what you choose: note 3 pro or note 4 (snap or helio?)