New [redmi Pro] Systembasefunctions Has Stopped Working

iRob87

Members
Feb 8, 2015
Hello,

On Redmi PRO running Xiaomi.eu 6.8.18 I have "SystemBaseFunctions has…" error.
And Wi-Fi doesn't work anymore: I can see other networks but I can't see mine, it just worked on the first boot.

Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-10-38-005_com.miui.bugreport.png

Reactions: Stefano131270
On Redmi PRO running Xiaomi.eu 6.8.18 I have "SystemBaseFunctions has…" error.
View attachment 13472
I have this also after just booting up on my new Redmi Pro, I have to click it away a couple of times. After a little while it seems to stay away luckily...
UPDATE: It doesn't stay away.. it randomly pops up... eg during a phone call which makes me prohibit to hang up because I need to open the 'dialer window' again... so it becomes an annoying bug..

Last edited:
Reactions: iRob87
Ciao, problema a parte, come ti sembra il telefono?

Hello, problems aside, how do you like your phone?

Phone is great on hardware, fast, camera is perfect for most conditions but indoor it could have been better. The stock ROM is too much bloated and many Chinese leftover even in English, very tedious to get Gapps working as the oneclick installer for xiaomi didn't work, so manual apk installation required and after that hangouts was still crashing every 20 seconds. But luckily this ROM of xiaomi.eu solves that software problem for most part. I would not recommend the phone to someone who won't flash it, but to those who do like us and once this ROM gets stable, it is a beauty.

Reactions: Stefano131270
I got crashes from camera apps few times, google play million times, and whatsapp, BBM messenger... etc
I think this phone is a good phone in terms of hardware (except wifi no AC), but when comes to software i think whoever behind the MIUI, the programmers need to go back to school. or go get lesson from Huawei.

Reactions: iRob87
I have the wifi speed issue with playstore, WiFi works fine but the downloadspeed is very low when downloading apps at playstore