remove carrier name

Yes, you need fusionjacks Control Panel Suite and MIUIandroid 3.2.22 .

http://www.miuiaustralia.com/?cat=11

"Due to my 3 weeks vacation, the release could be delayed. I’ll try my best to release it during my vacation even I have a limited internet access. Sorry for this inconvenience."

It´s fusionjacks´s Control Panel Suite...Lenny is not the dev.

"I would also like to note that dekkyy and fusionjack will not be stopping their work, and will return to respective threads at XDA/MIUIAndroid, and have my full support and open invitation to ask me if they ever need help. "

So how i erase the carrier name ? There is a guide for it ? How do i know which miui version i have v5 or v4 ?

It´s fusionjacks´s Control Panel Suite...Lenny is not the dev.

"I would also like to note that dekkyy and fusionjack will not be stopping their work, and will return to respective threads at XDA/MIUIAndroid, and have my full support and open invitation to ask me if they ever need help. "

My mistake, after all I hope that Control Panel keep being developed.

Reactions: ehrles
It´s a Control Panel-feature, you can choose it in the app.

Settings - about phone - MIUI version

So how i erase the carrier name ? There is a guide for it ? How do i know which miui version i have v5 or v4 ?

imortalitzik

As ehrles said the fusionjack's Control Panel works on MIUI v4 (3.2.22) to see your system version just go to Settings menu > "About phone" and the information is in "MIUI Version"

So i have attached a pic of my version, how do i know if its v5 or v4 ?

ForumRunner_20130310_233941.png

Forget my posts, this app is awesome! Just install the APK, save your new carriername and it's done. :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362993317441.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362993317441.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 282