Remove sim card on poco f5 pro during unlock bootloader waiting period

CrazyRoux

Members
Jun 7, 2021
I'm trying to unlock bootloader on poco f5 pro. Can i remove sim card on poco f5 pro during 168 hours waiting period? I remove my sim card during 3rd day on waiting period. Do you guys think that i can unlock bootloader on day 7th or i need to wait for another 7 days to unlock bootloader?

You can remove the SIM card. It does not affect the waiting time and is no longer needed for unlocking bootloaderu.
What not to do:
You may not sign out of your Mi account or try to sign in to your Mi account again on your phone.
After the waiting time, you just connect the phone in "fastboot mode" to the PC and unlock the bootloader.

So, i didn't need to put the sim card on poco f5 pro to unlock bootloader? Currently i put that sim card on my old phone.

He had to. This is necessary to start the process. However, if you have already started the process and have a set time limit, the SIM card is no longer needed.
Using the SIM in another device is not a problem now.

Reactions: PeaceOne
He had to. This is necessary to start the process. However, if you have already started the process and have a set time limit, the SIM card is no longer needed.
Using the SIM in another device is not a problem now.
Can I ask question after I add the mi account and have started the waiting time and use the phone is it OK to reboot the phone mutiple times ? or it will reset the waiting time in mi unlock?