Replacement screens!!!

Recently had to replace the screen as well. If anyone needs an LCD display or frame, just ask. Only the Digitizer is broken.
After some research I found a shop which sells the full front with frame, LCD and Digitizer glued together.
With the video in reach, installation went flawlessly. Customer service from fulcrumall was great as well.
There wasn't a PayPal button on the site, but we got that worked out by mail, and I even got a discount.
DHL shipping and after 3 days I got the package. I plan to buy a case soon from them as well.
http://www.fulcrumall.com/xiaomi-m2-m2s-lcdled-screen-for-repair-xiaomi-m2-screen-replace-p-254.html
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: dextructor
Recently had to replace the screen as well. If anyone needs an LCD display or frame, just ask. Only the Digitizer is broken.
After some research I found a shop which sells the full front with frame, LCD and Digitizer glued together.
With the video in reach, installation went flawlessly. Customer service from fulcrumall was great as well.
There wasn't a PayPal button on the site, but we got that worked out by mail, and I even got a discount.
DHL shipping and after 3 days I got the package. I plan to buy a case soon from them as well.
http://www.fulcrumall.com/xiaomi-m2-m2s-lcdled-screen-for-repair-xiaomi-m2-screen-replace-p-254.html
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi
My phone also fell down from my bike and got cracks on the glass and upper right corner touch is not working so i ordered this yesterday
http://shop.brando.com/Xiaomi-Mi-2-Replacement-Touch-Screen_p08899c1520d059.html
Yet to receive, Is this alone necessary or should i buy anything???

Anyone here can help me

PS : If you can send me the frame i will be happy, My frame also got 1 scratch , it looks like new phone if i can get a frame

Last edited:
My touch screen broke :'( :'( :'( ordered from brando.com , waiting to get it. I will take to local mobile shop and ask them to repair my mobile after i get my touch screen

Anyone have a clue how much force needs to be applied to pry the two halves of the phone apart once the screws are removed? I feel like I'm going to break the phone if I pull any harder.

Edited: N/m, got it off ;D

Last edited:
Hi all,
Just dropped my mi2s, I had a case and good screen protector, so glass and digitizer are fine, but LCD is broken, I can see only coloured lines, and curved line colour - like a crack. Touch screen work, sound is also fine.
Because of difficulties of disassembly the LCD itself, I want to replace whole panel - including the frame - the easiest way to NOT brake anything.
I found some cheep stuff on aliexpress, like
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...2s-Mi2-Mi2s-with-Touch-Screen/1496508359.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Orig...-2-2S-M2-M2s-Mi2-Mi2s-xiao-mi/1453655548.html

Never used before this site, so on ebay I found a bit more expensive that
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281190488994?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I know ebay is safer due to paypal. On aliexpress I could really only on credit card issuer if something goes wrong.

Anyone used before aliexpress for phone parts? It is not a case, but high quality screen, I want to have a quality replacement. Anyone use aliexpress at all, is it safe?

I used before fulcrumall before, all went smooth - I bought a case from them, but for the panel with frame they ask almost 130$, ibuygou ask 99$ for panel without frame - and lots of inconsistency in description, and many negative feedback under that part. I bought my phone from them, they are ok, alse sent before phone on warranty repair - they replaced digitizer - manufacturer fault. But now LCD is cracked and my fault, so I need to replace it on my own. Besides, I cant wait again up to 2 months..

Hi All,

If someone( from Inida or abroad) needs a Touch+LCD, I can get one for you
My bro-in-law is going to hongkong this month end and will return in 15 days
If someone needs please PM me, I will get it for you and sell through( a safer way) ebay for same price
Its just an help to this community members

I bought new lcd + digitizer + frame from aliexpress. Unfortunatelly, I have a problem with touchscreen:/ Problem known as a dancing screen, when it behave like u touch the screen in random places. Also, on LCD can be seen murky/cloudy marks when display a white background. Now I am waiting for a replacement, which seller send (touch wood) , for free. This time without the frame. As I can see, the frame is replaced by the seller, it has some marks. And it is so hard to find screen with frame.

Also, Does anyone try to split LCD and digitizer? My old screen has broken LCD, this I got now - digitizer not working correctly. I was thinking of make one working screen from both of them..

Just got a new screen. I need to replace also frame from old screen. Can anyone advise me how to do it? I read somwhere, that it can be warm up by i.e. hair-dryer and don't use a new glue, just fit frame with old glue on it. Any help?

edit: I removed old frame, but i broke the old screen. Old glue wasn't enouvh, on the bottom of the screen glass is above the frame, it is too high. Now I need to try use different glue, without breaking the glass when remove it from frame..

Last edited:
Hello all,

I recentely ordered:
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/111401479489?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
which was only US $45,00

They shipped pretty fast, i only had to wait 14 days and in the netherlands shipping sometimes takes up to 4 weeks.
Screen works great and replacing was very ease, just watch out for the camera as it is mentioned in other posts aswell.

I will post some pictures of the screen after my screen protector arrived. It is not that clear right now because of the original protector that comes with the screen.

Good luck

package.JPG

broken.JPG

new1.JPG

new2.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ToMo73
i buyed it from Brando.com. Cheap and fast (12 days with normal post here in Italy).

Dragon-T (dragon-tt.com) is special in providing xiaomi replacement parts with good quality, such as touch screen, LCD screen assembly with touch screen and any other flex cable. Xiaomi mi4 LCD screen, touch screen and full screen is available in dragon-t. Welcome to our shop!

Just got a new screen. I need to replace also frame from old screen. Can anyone advise me how to do it? I read somwhere, that it can be warm up by i.e. hair-dryer and don't use a new glue, just fit frame with old glue on it. Any help?

edit: I removed old frame, but i broke the old screen. Old glue wasn't enouvh, on the bottom of the screen glass is above the frame, it is too high. Now I need to try use different glue, without breaking the glass when remove it from frame..
I'm in the same situation, I by mistake ordered only the LCD and digitizer but not the display frame.
Did you manage to take the old display off the frame and reuse it for the new display?

I'm in the same situation, I by mistake ordered only the LCD and digitizer but not the display frame.
Did you manage to take the old display off the frame and reuse it for the new display?

Yes ,you can reuse your old frame . It is easy .

Hai everybody! So, after almost a month of waiting I received This, I didn't buy lcd screen for like 50 $ because I wanted genuine one and I can guarantee you, this one completely genuine. Photos. Right now everything is working fine, although just right after I installed screen, it wouldn't turn off, even when I tried to charge it, thought I had to sell it on ebay for parts, but after some time it charged and turned on, I guess it was completely discharged. Cheers.

Update: Microphone isn't working, don't know what to do....

Last edited:
I bought LCD+ touch panel from brandoworkshop.com shipped to India with in 7days with out any issues. Got replaced by repair Shop separating frame from LCD needs skills....

Reactions: silas guo
So, with everybody ordering lcd's , digitizers and frames here: can anybody comment on the quality? Is an ibuygou screen better than an screen from the many offerings on e-bay? I'd prefer some shop with original or good quality items that can send the screen fast (faster than 3 weeks). Dragon-tt seems to have an ok offering. Alie-express has so many that I don't know which to choose. So does ebay.

My background: I've shattered my glass of my mi2-s. Screen is working fine but the digitizer is broken for the 3 buttons on the bottom. So I will need a replacement. As I've understood it is near impossible to separate the lcd from the digitizer so I am looking to buy a replacement that has those two parts together. I might was well order one with frame then too, because the price difference is neglible.

In short: please recommend a shop out of your own experience.

I had an experience with aliexpress, bought one wiyh frame - had a problem with digitizer. Aftrr a lot of conversation with seller, he send me free of charge another one. Dogitizer was even worse..
I guess, they had discarded parts, or i don't know.. Brightness, colours, of the display - no complains.
I would say, that the frames are fitted by the seller. Mine has marks of dismantle. Ali store: M&C ELECTRONIC TRADE

Wysłane z mojego HM 1SW przy użyciu Tapatalka