Report a user

t.payne94

Members
Apr 19, 2011
Is there a way to report a user who offended you?

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Yeah, kind of an overreaction, this is the internet, I don't mean to be rude but you need to get some tougher skin.

Other than that, PM a mod if its a serious matter, starting a thread is not the right idea.

I hope your issue gets resolved though.

Yes. In the gray bar under each person's post, in the left-hand corner, is a triangle with an exclamation mark. That's the "Report Post" button.

I'm sorry for saying your breath smells like an offensive linemans jockstrap after losing the super bowl in overtime!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics. Win or lose; you're still retarded...

This thread needs to be locked...

The last couple jokes are just uncalled for and offensive especially to anyone who has a family member with special needs.

I agree.. using the R word is like saying the N word... grow up use proper grammer, you may never know who you will offend... but if you use that kind of language you probably don't care.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

This thread needs to be locked...

The last couple jokes are just uncalled for and offensive especially to anyone who has a family member with special needs.

I do have a family member with special needs, and it's humbling to know that he is smarter than most people on forums and wouldn't argue on the internet...

People on this an many other forums should really reflect on the fact that they act with the intelligence of a rock.

I agree.. using the R word is like saying the N word... grow up use proper grammer, you may never know who you will offend... but if you use that kind of language you probably don't care.

Grammar*,when you correct someone's grammar, then you should at least check your own, lmao! Thank you for proving my point.

My bad! I think they get the point, anyway if he's saying those type of things I don't think he is doin spell check. Lol