[REQ] CRT off animation for screen off

ambar_hitman

Members
May 26, 2012
Hi, I absolutely love the CRT off animation for turning screen off in ICS. Can we use it for MIUIv4 2.5.25?

The crt animations are present in Miui v4 from beginning except Samsung Galaxy S II.

Just set the window animation to 1x in developer options.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus S za pomocą Tapatalk 2

It's disabled by default in framework-res.apk in bools.xml.

Yes but it causes glitches with lock screen animation so that is why it's disabled.

You have to decompile framework-res.apk, change the right value in bools.xml from false to true. Then compile and build apk.

Strange. It was few weeks ago. I tested it with my friend who owns SGS2. But you didn't miss much because it was causing glitches on lockscreen.

CRT-OFF shouldn't cause lock screen glitch ^^ it's CRT-ON that does it (glitch present in CM7.2 also)

Give us back CRT-OFF :waahaa:

Reactions: jenkem110
Strange. It was few weeks ago. I tested it with my friend who owns SGS2. But you didn't miss much because it was causing glitches on lockscreen.

if you decompile with apktool its there :)

when you change framework-res.apk to framework-res.zip and browse it with winrar or 7zip youll se a resources.ars or something, when that files is decompiled, you will se under, framework/res/values/bools.xml

Ok.. but can you compile it back with changes?

i tested it but it doesent work, the animation gets killed when you set a custom speed for animation in developer options

its not working properly for my s2...there is delay while my screen is ON and while OFF i get this double screen off....