[REQ] Help with Porting CM 3 way reboot to D1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroBarrier

Members
Nov 24, 2010
As the title says, I'm looking for anyone who has the knowledge to help me in my attempt to port the CyanogenMod 3 way reboot menu to the D1 MIUI ROM.

Before you post, "Just look at Bigrushdog's Tutorial." or, "Just ask Bigrushdog, he ported it to the EVO." Forget about it; been there, tried that.

Bigrushdog's tutorial is riddled with incorrect line numbers and does a poor job of explaining what exactly needs to be edited for anyone that does not have a very high level of Android development knowledge. And apparently, he won't, "Hold a noobs hand", as he himself has said in IRC.

So I'm seeking a calm, patient and knowledgeable person to help me achieve a very complex mod.

Thank you in advance to anyone who responds.

Wtf?

I spent a couple hours of my valuable time away from my family to attempt to help you implement this mod. I explained to you from the start that the reboot mod was very complex. I even let you hit me on GTalk coming home from Costco. I had a gut feeling it was a lost cause when you explained you didn't know how to decompile an apk. But I gave it a shot anyway. Your post is borderline flaming and I considered mod editing it. But, instead, I'm gonna leave it as it is so that others may see you whine like a cry baby.

hello-good-sir-on-behalf-of-the-internets-i-must-regretfully-inform-you-to-gtfo-and-take-your-fail-with-you.jpg

You spent a total of maybe 10 to 15 minutes with me on Gtalk, and while that may not be very much, I do appreciate you taking those few minutes away from the rest of your life to help. Not ever having the need to decompile an apk means that I'm a lost cause? Well, that's just the elitist in your talking now. And as for my post being borderline flaming, well that's your perception and you perception is your reality. There isn't anything I or anyone else can say to you to make you feel otherwise about that, but when all is said and done, there's nothing untruthful about my post. If you feel you want/need it mod edited, then by all means have at it. It just proves what type of forum this is, for the select elite few, right?

And thank you for posting in my thread, but I must say your post didn't provide any help what-so-ever on the subject. If you do feel like posting anything helpful, then please do so.

There is no need for a separate thread. Either post in the tutorial thread or don't post.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.