[REQ] Iphone Mods to MIUI?

rockypr

Members
Feb 10, 2011
Sleep Effects?
[YOUTUBE]dAWwX1KY06M[/YOUTUBE]

More Transsitions Effects?
[YOUTUBE]iBS-Ypxxaek[/YOUTUBE]

I know GB has some Sleep Efects and MIUI has some Transsitions Effects. Is there any more transitions effects or sleep effects?

Why transitions man. They make ur phone slow and eat battery

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I like the idea of the transitions myself. As far as battery goes, I'm sure there are ways around this especially considering if the iPhone can, why not Android?

Thus would be damn cool though, especially if paired with one of the iPhone themes available (I know I'm going to get it for these comments LOL).

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I like the idea of the transitions myself. As far as battery goes, I'm sure there are ways around this especially considering if the iPhone can, why not Android?

Thus would be damn cool though, especially if paired with one of the iPhone themes available (I know I'm going to get it for these comments LOL).

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ok,letthe shunning begin. * throws stone *. Kidding of course. Neat idea.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

it would be cool also if the calendar icon will show the current date just like the iphone.

it would be cool also if the calendar icon will show the current date just like the iphone.

That's getting into "live tiles" like the Windows phones and that would be cool.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

This is very cool and so interesting, I think we can think more cute apps into iPhone