[REQUEST] HTC IME sense 4

Can someone at least tell me wich are the files that make htc ime work, so i can copy that from a sense rom to miui?

so..
i copied HTC_IME.apk , IMEXT9English.apk and IMEXT9Italian.apk (i am italian..) to System/app folder with -rw-r--r-- , Owner "0: root", Group "0: root"

But the keyboard is not showing in setting; what i am missing?

While we are at it, does anybody know where is the backed up dictionary of Touch Input is stored? I have been using HTC_IME mod with which I have created a quite comprehensive dictionary file. I was wondering if I could import that file into the original Touch Input dictionary!7
Device - Desire S, MIUI 2.8.17

While we are at it, does anybody know where is the backed up dictionary of Touch Input is stored? I have been using HTC_IME mod with which I have created a quite comprehensive dictionary file. I was wondering if I could import that file into the original Touch Input dictionary!7
Device - Desire S, MIUI 2.8.17

its under .data/HTC_IME

Reactions: Nikhil Patil
its under .data/HTC_IME
That.. is a GREAT find! :D I'm gonna try hacking my MOD dictionary into the original HTC_IME now :D Nothing wrong with the MOD, especially with the Sense 4 skin its even more awesome, but I liked the swype to type feature of the original for some lazy typing sometimes. Thanks a LOT! :)

thanks!!! ;)
I've been searching this for a long time like you! And now i am happy too!!! :D

Thats right!!! :)
Can you paste the original XDA thread link of this? I would really like to keep myself updated with any new developments.. I tried to search myself, but couldn't find one exact!