Reset stats on Monitor app

dpatel

Members
Oct 20, 2011
Hi -

Love the traffic monitor app - lots of great data.

I may be missing the obvious but how do I clear the stats? Specifically, the per app stats in the 'Firewall' tab?

I can't see anything in the menu. I've tried clearing the app data and cache from under 'Manage Applications' but no joy!

If you go back to the "Traffic" tab, at the very bottom there is "Reset Mobile Internet usage". Does that work?

Just so that somebody else might be able to help you, what phone are you using and what version of this ROM?

I've had this option on every version of the ROM I've tried since August. I might have a different phone that you, though.

My Monitor App. version is 2.3.5 on my DHD, and there is no "Reset Mobile Internet usage" option, but I'm pretty sure that it was present before, and also the option to set the SMS monthly allowance vanished. Anyway to reset the Mobile Data Used, just tap on Data used at the bottom and enter 0 (zero not letter "o") and the data usage is set to zero.

I have a Desire, running 1.10.14.

Setting the data to 0 is almost there but it doesn't reset the per-application data in the Firewall section. Any ideas how to do that?

In the placement matches i was put into the silver league 1v1 but i think im more like bronze or copper player

Anyway, im mostly playing against gold/platinum players... never played against a silver player in a quick match. And my stats are getting crappy, because the players are way out of my skill level. Ive only played this game for a week, and i never played the first Starcraft game which i shouldve...

Will the stats ever reset, like in warcraft games? Do ive to buy another game just to make a new account? I dont want to have 1:10 ratio on my account.