[RESOLVED]Do not update to beta rom 21.3.24. It has a 6 secs. lag

noypi77

Members
Mar 29, 2021
I updated from 21.3.17 eu dev version to 21.3.24. This new version caused serious cpu throttle, high memory usage and a delay of 6 seconds every playback video or audio. I resolved it by downgrading to prev. Version much more stable. 21.3.17
My unit Redmi K30 5g 6gb 128gb.

Last edited:
I found a fix, i also got Problems with that, even in MIUI 12.6. If you are using a Superwallper, change it. Worked for me xD
Edit: okay doesnt work i sendet @ingbrzy the Logcat. Maybe they find something

Last edited:
Hi, I'm on stable 12.2.3. Is 21.3.17 better? And if so, how do I download it? And is it possible to install it without wiping my phone's data?

having this same issue... anything plays a sound will just stuttering as of 21.3.24

I also wrote @Igor Eisberg with that Problem and sended him the Logcat. I hope it will be fixed in the next release. the Rom is not useable without streaming any Media...

Just want to tell you guys that I am still suffering from the same issue in `21.4.7`, which says some audio issues have been fixed.

I think we must be patient, i wrote both from the Xiaomi.eu Developer Team. Would be nice if they let us, if they read this. :)

Reactions: noypi77
I updated from 21.3.17 eu dev version to 21.3.24. This new version caused serious cpu throttle, high memory usage and a delay of 6 seconds every playback video or audio. I resolved it by downgrading to prev. Version much more stable. 21.3.17
My unit Redmi K30 5g 6gb 128gb.
how to downgrade ? wipe and flash rom or anything more?