New Restoring MIUI backup problems

MarcoPau

Members
Dec 30, 2016
Hi, I just wiped my system and upgraded to MIUI 10 (latest release). After that, I restored my local backup and the duplicate apps didn't show up.

Is there anything I can do to restore them rather than reinstalling and manually configuring them?

Thanks!

I actually noticed that, for example, Firefox hasn't restored all of it's history and tabs, many "allow access" are requested (which means they haven't been restored), fingerprints haven't been restored either, so did Facebook and Instagram logins, my google accounts, and I guess many other things...

Basically, the restore has been just partial.

Please notice I wiped dalvik, cache and data (due to some crashes).

Thanks again

I have exactly the same problem and I cant solve it... Tried to manually clear files of apps in TWRP but unsuccessfully... Also I cant perform new install of this app

Please help us how clean unsucessful restored app. I want install it but I can't because I got information that app cant be install

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I don't know if your case is like mine, but that's how I managed... wiped data.

Unluckily, then, I had some problems restoring the apps which was a pain in the ass.

I noticed that I am now receiving notifications of the new weekly updates and that you can update thru MIUI itself. Should I trust that or better always download the update and manually go thru TWRP?

Thanks