Reverting my 11t pro back to stock rom with locked bootloader

ante95

Members
Jan 11, 2024
Hello there
I am using xiaomi 11t pro and about month or two ago I decided to unlock bootloader and switch from stock rom(I think it was global) to eea rom.
I want to revert back to stock global rom and lock my bootloader to the default state.
I've read a bunch of tutorials from different websites on how to do it but since it's a serious thing and I don't want to f**k up my phone completely.
I would like if someone who knows exactly how to do it to explain it to me one last time,step by step.
Thanks in advance.

Hello there
I am using xiaomi 11t pro and about month or two ago I decided to unlock bootloader and switch from stock rom(I think it was global) to eea rom.
I want to revert back to stock global rom and lock my bootloader to the default state.
I've read a bunch of tutorials from different websites on how to do it but since it's a serious thing and I don't want to f**k up my phone completely.
I would like if someone who knows exactly how to do it to explain it to me one last time,step by step.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,I will try this method when I get back home from work.
One more thing,I am not 100% sure was my stock rom global or eu.
Now I have:
MIUI global 14.0.14
14.0.14.0(TKDEUXM)
Model name is : 2107113SG
I bought the phone in Germany 2 years ago...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-11-11-00-35-603_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-11-00-35-603_com.android.settings.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Thanks,I will try this method when I get back home from work.
One more thing,I am not 100% sure was my stock rom global or eu.
Now I have:
MIUI global 14.0.14
14.0.14.0(TKDEUXM)
Model name is : 2107113SG
I bought the phone in Germany 2 years ago...
EUROPA GLOBAL

Last edited:
EEA GLOBAL
Eea global? Damn this is pretty confusing.
So if I want to revert my phone back to default rom and lock it,I should download latest eea update?

Honestly, it is hard to guess what you did with your phone, because it seems to be an EEA model (this model number is used by most sellers in France at least) that you unlocked to install an EEA ROM.

Yes, you can install the latest EEA update and lock.

Honestly, it is hard to guess what you did with your phone, because it seems to be an EEA model (this model number is used by most sellers in France at least) that you unlocked to install an EEA ROM.

Yes, you can install the latest EEA update and lock.
I'll do it later today,thanks

Eea global? Damn this is pretty confusing.
So if I want to revert my phone back to default rom and lock it,I should download latest eea update?
It doesn't matter. You can install and lock any global (official) ROM you want.
If you want MIUI calling and messaging (with call recording) choose Indonesian ROM
You can download the ROM from here