[ROM][1.8.5] HTC Evo 3D [Official Thread][Testing/Info]

fusingblackrose

Members
Nov 28, 2010
Hey all,

Thanks to drewski83, I've finally got some links to some progress ports to MIUI and CM7 for the HTC Evo 3D, and I'll post 'em on here as well, along with progress for my own 3vo build. Credit will be given, and the original boot animation will be used because it's only fair that I post over at miui.us as well.

AOSP Pure Gingerbread: Download
CyanogenMod7 for Evo3D: Download
MIUI for Evo3D: Download

FBR's 3vo MIUI - Download

According to drewski83, the only thing working for MIUI is touch input, but I'll be working on it to get it right.

Awesome news, bro! Glad to see that we are getting closer to the MIUI port! I am totally psyched! Will download your ROM now and test it out lil later this afternoon. Got to make nandroid of current setup I have now. :p Thanks so much, for the work on this! I am definitely glad that I can help out testing and whatnot.

Sub'd...FBR, thanks for the work that you're putting into this. When/if you get a port working onthe Evo3d, please....post a donate button. ;)

Yay! This is the ROM I have been waiting on! I wish I knew how to help port this over, but I don't. So I will just wait patiently as the devs do their magic :)

FBR,

I gave it a shot...I donwloaded and flashed FBR's 3vo MIUI...but it was completely unusable. I'm not complaining....just providing you feedback. Having been familiar with MiUi I could vaguely make out the Flash screen, and then the lock screen. I could see a laggy screen shut down animation. But ultimately it resulted in a batt pull and nandroid back to the previous ROM. I'm keeping my fingers crossed....Good luck and please let me know if I can provide you assistance.

FBR,

I gave it a shot...I donwloaded and flashed FBR's 3vo MIUI...but it was completely unusable. I'm not complaining....just providing you feedback. Having been familiar with MiUi I could vaguely make out the Flash screen, and then the lock screen. I could see a laggy screen shut down animation. But ultimately it resulted in a batt pull and nandroid back to the previous ROM. I'm keeping my fingers crossed....Good luck and please let me know if I can provide you assistance.

That's a shame about FBR's MIUI ROM not booting.. I was told that the original one that was posted, did boot however? Haven't tested it yet on my phone.. May be worth a shot. Right now is bad time though.. being the weekend n all.

yeah it has qHD 540x960 resolution

the 3D and the Sensation does.. sux cause we would of had MIUI/CM7/AOSP probably already.

I'm assuming it has to do with the higher res screen than the other devices on here.

So hows the testing and stuff going, FBR? Hope it is going smooth as it can be. lol Let me know if I can help with anymore testing or anything else! Get at me on GTalk if ya have to, also. ttyl

Hey FBR, on XDA, a few ROM's are out that have full working AOSP 2.3.5. Only thing they still trying to get work is sound n camera. U think u could use the ROM's n figure out what's up with sound/cam n get closer to MIUI port?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Man.. so I guess since they're multiple groups supposed to be working on official MIUI for 3VO, no testing or other peeps working on anything themselves? I hope the teams involved in creating the official release, are gettin close to release. I'm dying to make MIUI my daily driver! :D

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Miui working build with sound, data, phone, GPS on Miui.us. they're working on wifi n other issues like freezes, Bluetooth, etc but pretty damn nice. Using it now via tapatalk app. ;)

-Sent from my MIUI'd Evo 3D