[ROM] 3.8.29 ROM Knight-NOS-Injected-V1.7

here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-04-21-09-56.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-04-21-09-56.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 218
WOW ! Prima !
Even i would like to have that score in my beast....
Please guide me which version to install & what Mods/ Tweaks to do to get that score ? :eek:

@Simon : Entropy generator is not working. checked with chack random entropy availability app from play store !
Can you confirm if it is working for you please ?

WOW ! Prima !
Even i would like to have that score in my beast....
Please guide me which version to install & what Mods/ Tweaks to do to get that score ? :eek:

i have installed latest 3.8.29 ROM Knight-NOS-Injected-V1.7,i didn't use any mods ,rom has already team kernelizers/killjoy mod inside.
this score is after i installed all my user apps.about 40 apps,dont know if i run antutu on clean rom,if i got better score.

@Simon : Entropy generator is not working. checked with chack random entropy availability app from play store !
Can you confirm if it is working for you please ?

entropy works fine on me.but as already mentioned here you have to re enable it on every boot.Simon any fix on that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-05-08-19-04.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-05-08-19-04.png
    76 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_2013-09-05-08-24-53.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-05-08-24-53.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 210
Reactions: manohar
entropy works fine on me.but as already mentioned here you have to re enable it on every boot.Simon any fix on that?

But i got only 28356 for the first time on fresh installation , without any apps installed.
later i got 24k+ & 25k+ thats all... it never reached 28k+ anytime....
why is that ? how can i assess that all these mods are working then ?
My entropy stands just at 200 or 150 something ! :eek: yeah you saw those values right.... even i got this expression after checking how much would be the entropy !!!
Any idea why i am having tough time getting the entropy generator run perfectly on my Mi2S ?

BTW, i like your Battery Mod & Network signal Mod ! Kudos to you... how did you do that ?
would you mind sharing it here please ?

But i got only 28356 for the first time on fresh installation , without any apps installed.
later i got 24k+ & 25k+ thats all... it never reached 28k+ anytime....
why is that ? how can i assess that all these mods are working then ?
My entropy stands just at 200 or 150 something ! :eek: yeah you saw those values right.... even i got this expression after checking how much would be the entropy !!!
Any idea why i am having tough time getting the entropy generator run perfectly on my Mi2S ?

BTW, i like your Battery Mod & Network signal Mod ! Kudos to you... how did you do that ?
would you mind sharing it here please ?

use terminal and write
su
entro_on

the battery and signal are from HOSCHI themes.search them on online themes

I dont see that Hoschi theme bro.... would you mind sharing the link for me pls !
Also can anything be done for entropy tweak like a script in init.d folder which gets executed automatically at every boot ?

I never use GPS, but for Entropy execution it is not automatic.... every boot, you need to manually execute it !
that's a pity !
I dont see a link for NOS thread in XDA these days with regular updates ! is the support discontinued or waiting for the big update ?
Any idea ?

haha you din see my post in 1st page?
the developer create another team. hence NOS >> Kill Joy

I dont see that Hoschi theme bro.... would you mind sharing the link for me pls !
Also can anything be done for entropy tweak like a script in init.d folder which gets executed automatically at every boot ?

will report this to the developer. stay tune on next build.
i combine other tweaks which is the best and u can find it easily in XDA forum :)

this thread its just my sharing ROM as i used it also. glad u guys love it.

FOR YOUR INFO: i have tested Cm10.1, Cm10.2 Mokee... all those are battery drain so far.
Stock ROM still the best! :)

There is a big flaw with the way you install this ROM in your updater script...

The forced reboot inside the script breaks true dual boot script installation in the rom-base and thus effectively nulls true dual boot functionality.

Even worse, if you got true dual boot enabled and two active systems you use, then this will add YET ANOTHER new system to it, aka. you will be having 3 systems running on 4GB of storage...

I fixed this by manually copying over the mount_ext4.sh script from m1cha into /system/bin.

This is a VERY VERY big flaw. Fix it asap.

EDIT: Oh and... entropy doesnt work well...
I fixed it by adding the following selfmade init-script in /system/etc/init.d folder.

#!/system/bin/sh
sleep 60
echo "1" | /system/bin/entro_on

Takes a minute after reboot (actually, its more like 2 minutes measured by myself), then sets up entropy pool (successfully).

Reactions: espaciosalter20
will report this to the developer. stay tune on next build.
i combine other tweaks which is the best and u can find it easily in XDA forum :)

this thread its just my sharing ROM as i used it also. glad u guys love it.

FOR YOUR INFO: i have tested Cm10.1, Cm10.2 Mokee... all those are battery drain so far.
Stock ROM still the best! :)

i agree.miui is much better on battery drain so far.some say latest mokee thought does have battery drain.didnt test is myself.this rom is SUPERB...

This Rom has by far the most battery conserving, yet lag free gui I've seen.

Only problem on it, other than the ****ed up installer and missing true dual boot support, is that in actual apps that require full speed it performs badly.

Example: minion rush from Google play.

No matter which performance setting is chosen it lags badly.

This was also what got me back to WIUI.

Fix the few problems that this Rom has (and it's only a handful) and you will have the best Rom out there at the moment.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4

Reactions: MSephiroth
hey, i need some help.
i removed killjoy in the rom, then i pushed updated OKJ (11-9).
But it seems that okj cant install buildprop. i already enabled init.d using the apps given. but problem still persists.
other script from okj works fine. only buildprop cant be isntalled due to disable init.d. whyyyy :/

EDIT : nvm.. i remove everything, reflashed rom. removed okj, install new one. now build.prop works ok. :)