[rom] Andoid 6.0.1 For Mi Note Pro By Mr Ivan

Mi
I live in Sweden. I had twrp 3.0 found here on forum installed. With that I couldnt even install the ROM. I had to switch to Ivans twrp from the post on miui forums. Do you who has issues with GPS used Ivans twrp or not?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Mine wont work .. i have ivans twrp

i have a big problem.the ivans twrp do not recognise the usb-otg.
i wanted to come back to mi8.i did formatta data.so i dont have eny thing.
i tri the usb-otg no way.with fastboob the phone doesin't appear.
i need help plese

Do you guys think this rom is going to have some updates? :) I have a problem recording video with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app
There is a QQ group for the ROM discsussion - Chinese though. So, I am sure there would be updates. But I am not aware of the update frequency.

i have a big problem.the ivans twrp do not recognise the usb-otg.
i wanted to come back to mi8.i did formatta data.so i dont have eny thing.
i tri the usb-otg no way.with fastboob the phone doesin't appear.
i need help plese
Make flash with fastboot

So guys, which problem has this rom? I am on Miui 7 global leo and have no problem but I really like AOSP, so what would say? Do you reccomend? What have I to do after installed this?

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
Try Ivan AOSP ROM.

I got, but which problems has this rom? What is not working?
Before I try I want be sure I want not come back

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
Some had gapps issue. But, there are workarounds, which is not bad.
There were minor issues. They are getting fixed as well.

As we speak, there is MoKee version as well. Works fine with its additional options.

End of the day, no major issues with both ROMs. No major issues with MIUI as well. MIUI 8 has most goodies of Android 6

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pierfrank
hi,
im using Pro Note and I try to use this rom by mr.Ivan but in the installation i receive information: This package is for device: leo; this device is libra
what's going on??? for me its funny :-D
Same here. And after that if I want to install weekly rom i get Error 7, can't install rom...

Hi Guys,

i have a MI Note Pro ,sub model no - 2015501, i had to go with the seller custom ROM as the my Note Pro model no does not support the Band3-1800MHz here in Dubai with the official ROM, but other two models actually support( UAE-Dubai Bands - 2100 MHz UMTS, DC-HSPA+800,1800 , 2100 MHz UMTS, DC-HSPA+1800,2600 MHz LTE) with the official ROM. As of now It is working fine

So if i install the Official ROM, i wont be able to use the service, thats definite thing, But i am thinking of the EU ROM, Do you think if i install the EU ROM, Will be able to use the Bands in UAE, any users with the specific model having access to bands outside china

HELP!!!!!

Regards,
Nibin

Last edited: